Friday, December 5, 2008

*First 50 Blog Review will get 50 Free 4R prints + RM50!*


Hi Malayisa Blogger friends,

EOE online (http://www.eoe.com.my/) is giving out 50 Free 4R prints for blogger's review program.... Afer completion of review, EOE online will also pay you RM50 !!! What a great deal.... Since you already blog... why not try your luck to blog and who knows you might win a camera too !!!

I have blog on EOE online , the best online photo printing services in Malaysia !! Come join me... blog now..

I received a call from EOE personnel today that my 50 4R photos prints already completed & handed to courier service. Really looking forward for the great prints of our recent outing & pre-Christmas shopping photos....I cannot wait to receive them in post tomorrow... :)

Check out the terms & condition of EOE blogger's review program here.

Blog + Free Photos + $$$..... +..... CAMERA (Olympus E-420 kit)....

Best of luck everyone....

Regards From,

Babyshopping Spree

No comments: