Tuesday, December 9, 2008

EOE Prints - My 1st Christmas Gift arrives



The 50 free prints from EOE Online arrives via courier service today. Is my 1st Christmas gift for 2008. The photo prints are nicely filled up in the foto EOE photo albums and pack neatly in a carton box. The prints are fabulous...


On my previous blog, the photo that I submitted for Christmas contest is in one of my prints... The quality is great.. I cannot wait to show to my son when he is back from baby sitter place tonight. He will thrilled to see all his photos printed...

Thanks EOE... I am looking forward to print again with EOE online.
Friends... don't miss out the great benefits and convenient online photo printing service with EOE online! With each 4R print at only RM0.30 (current promotion) and free delivery* for orders above RM35.00, you’ll get your money worth! Not forgetting the time you saved travelling too!
You can't find cheaper than this printing in shop.. Try out EOE online now...

No comments: