Tuesday, December 2, 2008

EOE Online - PRINT.. PRINT... PRINT...

Is your Thanksgiving photos ready? Nice turkey dinner meal photos … Start developing them at EOE photo online
EOE offer online photo printing service to all! With each 4R print at only RM0.30 (current promotion) and free delivery* for orders above RM35.00, you’ll get your money worth! Not forgetting the time you saved traveling too!

As I blog before, EOE offer great photo service & I personally thrilled with the output of the photo qualities. See my past post here…


(2) EOE 4R prints arrived

I have recommended EOE to friends and relatives… even my parents are glad with the efficiency of the photo delivery right to the door. Now their holiday photos are all developed with EOE online.

Thanks EOE for the great service.

Christmas is round the corner. Great Christmas tree decoration already up in all shopping malls… Start snapping photo of your loved one… The photos are precious for great memories..

Capture the joy of Christmas & win EOE online product vouchers… ! Upload your photos of the best moments from 15th Nov till 15th Dec of this Christmas and win a fantastic Christmas present! The competition in EOE runs from 15th Nov 2008 till 31st Dec 2008.

I have done my upload… Do vote for my photo from Dec 15th 2008 to Dec 31st 2008…
1st Prize – RM200 eoe Online Product Voucher
2nd Prize – RM100 eoe Online Product Voucher
3rd Prize – RM50 eoe Online Product Voucher
5x Consolation Prize – RM30 eoe Online Product Voucher

Print ..Print.. Print… at EOE online … http://www.eoe.com.my/

No comments: